posted Apr 24, 2012, 5:55 AM by alina coryell
Since we've received a number of requests for contact information for public officials and legislators, we figured we would go ahead and make it available to everyone online for future and present use.
Local officials involved in the Eastern Bypass Project
- Mayor Walt Maddox is Tuscaloosa's mayor. He also serves on the West Alabama Regional Commission, which decides and votes transportation plans into place. Email him at email@example.com.
- Mayor Bobby Herndon is the Chair of the Metropolitan Planning Organization. He is also the mayor of the city of Northport.
- Robert Lake is the Executive Director of the West Alabama Regional Commission. His contact information is not currently readily available.
- Hon. Hardy McCollum is Tuscaloosa's probate judge. He is also the Chairman of the Tuscaloosa County Commission. He can be contacted at 556-5333.
- Sheriff Ted Sexton is a voting member of the Metropolitan Planning Organization, though this does not seem to be reflected on the website. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City Councilman Bobby Howard can be contacted at BBHW2@comcast.net.
- City Councilman Harrison Taylor can be contacted at email@example.com. He chairs the Community Development Committee.
- City Councilwoman Cynthia Lee Almond can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City Councilman Lee Garrison can be contacted at Ogarrison@tuscaloosa.com.
- City Councilman Kip Tyner can be contacted at email@example.com.
- City Councilman Bob Lundell can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City Councilman William Tinker, III can be contacted at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a way to contact the Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee by email. This is the group chosen by the West Alabama Regional Commission to represent your interests and needs. You can express your concerns about this matter to David Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
State officials involved in the Eastern Bypass Project
Sen. Gerald Allen
(R, 21st District) is a State Senator who represents Tuscaloosa. He can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
Sen. Greg Reed
(R, 5th District) is a Senator who represents Tuscaloosa and surrounding areas. Sen. Reed currently does not have an email address available online.
Rep. Richard Baughn
(R, 14th District) represents parts of Tuscaloosa and surrounding areas in the legislature. He also serves on the Transportation Committee. He can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rep. Mac McCutcheon
(R, 25th District) is the Chair of the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. Email him at email@example.com.
Rep. Danny Boman
(D, District) a House Representative for Tuscaloosa and surrounding areas. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rep. John Merrill
(R, 62nd District) is a House Representative for Tuscaloosa. Email him at email@example.com.
Rep. Bill Poole
(R, 63rd District ) is a House Representative for Tuscaloosa. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rep. Alan Harper
(R, 61st District) is a House Representative for Tuscaloosa and Pickens County. He serves on the Tourism and Economic Development Committee. Email him at email@example.com.
Rep. Victor Gaston
(R), 100th District) is the Vice-Chair of the House Transportation Committee.
National officials involved in the Eastern Bypass Project